Lifepak® CR Plus Semi-Automated External Defibrillator
The CR Plus Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D) from Physio-Control is designed to be used by the first person to respond to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest victim easily, safely and effectively.
The Lifepak® CR Plus AED features:
- Bi-Phasic truncated waveform compensates for patient impedance
- Industry leading escalating shock energy – 200J, 300J, 360J
- Step-by-step ClearVoice CPR/AED coaching prompts
- Infant/Child pads compatible
- Two-button operation
- Flashing shock button
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Simplified maintenance
- Light weight and compact – weighs 4.5 lbs.
- 8-year warranty
Medical authorization is required to use this and any defibrillator.
Standard equipment includes:
- One Lifepak® Express Defibrillator
- One heavy-duty carry case
- One Chargepak trickle-charge battery
- Two pairs of adult electrodes
- One user guide
- One custom CPR/AED protection kit
- One custom document binder containing the following pertinent information to the AED
- Medical authorization form
- AED site information for EMS form
- List of important phone numbers
- Owner’s and operations manuals
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.